Yes, completely. If Allen and I moved out there within five years we'd have three perfect evangelical children raised on fresh ground organic grains and goat cheese. I would meet other perfect mothers for fair-trade lattes at the corner coffee shop where we'd critique New York Times bestsellers and/or read aloud samples of our latest work. My daughters would have hand-smocked Easter dresses, and my husband would only eat 20min gourmet fantasies. UNTIL!!!!!! The GREAT CRISIS came and turned my life into an Oprah interview.
It IS adorable. I can't stop thinking about it. You guys could come visit and sew up Easter dresses. See, I need it for my community as well as myself. You can't see the corner coffee shop, but it is there...right next to my goats area. sigh.
6 comments:
you DO NOT need to fly to cali to see an idyllic cottage.
how quick was i?
Pretty damn quick. But ELT, nothing bad will EVER happen in that cottage. My life will be perfect. (tongue firmly planted in cheek. sort of).
Yes, completely. If Allen and I moved out there within five years we'd have three perfect evangelical children raised on fresh ground organic grains and goat cheese. I would meet other perfect mothers for fair-trade lattes at the corner coffee shop where we'd critique New York Times bestsellers and/or read aloud samples of our latest work. My daughters would have hand-smocked Easter dresses, and my husband would only eat 20min gourmet fantasies. UNTIL!!!!!! The GREAT CRISIS came and turned my life into an Oprah interview.
You're right. It's adorable.
It IS adorable. I can't stop thinking about it. You guys could come visit and sew up Easter dresses. See, I need it for my community as well as myself.
You can't see the corner coffee shop, but it is there...right next to my goats area. sigh.
Seriously, if my screenplay doesn't turn out or I need an idea for another one I'm using that idea from my comment.
Post a Comment