Fluctuat nec Mergitur
"Tossed by the waves, she does not sink"
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Help! I need somebody...
To help me build these shelves. I have a wall this is crying out for them. I will provide supplies, and BEER (or whatever else you want...within reason).
Hmmm, I think I've seen some shelves like those at Target or some place like that? Try Target. I could have been Bed Bath and Beyond though. Or Home Goods. I'll keep my eyes open though and let you know if I find some.
yea, mt and i tried to make shelves like that in our first apartment. it was a disaster. i think i would vote risking your money on ikea. if mt volunteers, keep your distance.
Yes, I am going to get them from Ikea...I just need someone to come and put them up for me. I get really nervous doing that and so it would save me a panic attack. really. I can do most anything but hang shelves. my OCD goes wacko!
5 comments:
Hmmm, I think I've seen some shelves like those at Target or some place like that? Try Target. I could have been Bed Bath and Beyond though. Or Home Goods. I'll keep my eyes open though and let you know if I find some.
Ooooh I wish were were in Bham so I could make Manley do it and drink your beer with you!
We got those at Ikea. Ours are dark brown. Here is the link http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00110466
yea, mt and i tried to make shelves like that in our first apartment. it was a disaster. i think i would vote risking your money on ikea. if mt volunteers, keep your distance.
Yes, I am going to get them from Ikea...I just need someone to come and put them up for me. I get really nervous doing that and so it would save me a panic attack. really. I can do most anything but hang shelves. my OCD goes wacko!
Post a Comment