Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mark your Calendars

I am having a book swap! I have WAY too many books that I get from work, both childrens and adult...so time to share. I am not vouching for the literary wonderfullness of any, but they are free. If you have any books or cd's you are ready to part with, bring 'em by. I plan to do this fairly regularly. I figure it is also a good way for us 'bloggy friends' to hang out. Bring your non-blogging friends as well (if there are any out there...). Please come even if you have no books to swap...you can pick some up and then swap them next time.

Saturday March 15 11-3 Open house style. I will be hangin' out, probably reading or getting my hands dirty outside.
Come on by. Stay for 10 minutes, stay for all 4 hours. If you get there early enough there may be snacks!
You can admire my tiny garden, drink some beer...talk books, whatever. Kids are welcome, as I have a big grassy area out back for running and playing. Adults are encouraged to run and play as well.

I am not going to include my address, but most of you know how to get in touch with me. Or know someone who does. Directions will make their way around, I am sure of it.

See you then! More reminders to come!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hmmmm, if I can find some books to swap I'll try to come by for a bit. Sounds like a great idea.

Elisa M said...

come by even if you don't have any books to swap! You can get some and swap them next time.