HAPPY SPRING! This year spring means so much to me. Life after death, green after so much brown. Plants springing up, longer days, bike rides. It make me want to get a new green tattoo. I am sure I am going to write more about this later!
Anyone want to buy me a bookstore chain? I promise to give you all the free books and coffee you want.
If interested, see here.
oh yeah, you may have heard of this little chain that is up for sale. Borders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If someone buys it for you, will you please open one in Alabama?
Yes, of course. Only the flagship store. the buyer can even have their own section: (your name here)'s Picks.
The WSJ reported this morning that Barnes and Noble might have beaten us to the punch. Too bad. I was seriously considering it.
Post a Comment