Ok, I normally wouldn't post something like this, but I have been feeling so crazy and down, that when I read this I smiled for a long time. This blogging thing is relatively new to me, but I love it. It is an outlet, and i often wonder if it is boring or too self-important, too scattered, too everything.
Then I saw this on Natalie's blog and I cried, for all the good reasons. It made me feel special and significant (and sometimes we all need that):
"Elisa, a friend of mine from church, recently found my blog, and I am telling you right now to stop everything go read her. Reading her blog is like is like standing, arms outstretched, in the desert while the rushing wind sends your hair dancing out behind you and bites your eyes to tears."
How could I not read that and be thrilled? Thanks Natalie, you are so free and brave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment