Friday, August 10, 2007

I see Spots and so should you!

Friday August 17 at the Speakeasy, check these guys out. Not only do they make kickin' flyers, they also play the best live sets I have ever seen. Seriously, I would not lie about this. I may lie about many things, but music is not one of them. They are improvisational, so watching them is a lot like sitting around a living room with these guys. Except with beer and about 100-200 other folks. Plus, they are making a live recording, so you may be famous. Who doesn't want that? So, to sum up: The Spots...Speakeasy...August 17. I will be there and will allow you to buy me a beer.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See you there!

oh yes, the link to their music is on the right, in case you don't believe me.

Bring $5 to buy the CD, you will be glad you did.

2 comments:

Brian T. Murphy said...

for this post, I will happily purchase you a beer.

Elisa M said...

why thank you. i meant it. I love watching you guys play.