skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
Fluctuat nec Mergitur "Tossed by the waves, she does not sink"
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
yep
This is a card in the game Bibleopoly:
Wavering Faith, go back 7 spaces.
I would never make it past home.
1 comment:
susan
said...
I love you.
August 9, 2007 at 7:56 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Elisa M
A girl trying to get her bearings. Perhaps finding some beauty and listening to good music while doing so. All while riding a bike.
View my complete profile
Bici Co-op
my non-profit
More of my virtual life (b/c this blog isn't narcissistic enough)
Bikeskirt-my cycling adventures
Triathablog-the newest blogging venture
Cheap Women-the completed project!
My Amazon wish list
Missed a day?
April
(1)
March
(1)
September
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(2)
February
(4)
January
(10)
December
(4)
November
(6)
October
(7)
September
(2)
July
(2)
June
(12)
May
(16)
April
(21)
March
(22)
February
(26)
January
(11)
December
(9)
November
(3)
October
(6)
September
(8)
August
(14)
July
(8)
Free Counter
1 comment:
I love you.
Post a Comment