Time for a happier post. This Christmas may or may not be good. It is the Anniversary of Scott's death, but I will also be at my sister's house for the first Christmas with my 2 year old nephew.
either way, I saw this and thought it was a little fun. So...here it is.
Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper to recieve, although I should admit I VERY often use gift bags. sorry folks
Real tree or Artificial? REAL ALL THE WAY. The smell is unbeatable.
When do you put up the tree? I normally don't, but occasionally I do and it is usually Dec 10th-ish
Do you like eggnog? No. nor do I like Eggnog Latte's. gross
Favorite gift received as a child? I particularly remember getting a white fur coat and I felt so glamorous in it. This was pre-PETA and I lived in the Northeast...calm down
Hardest person to buy for? Whomever I may be dating at the time. too much pressure.
Easiest person to buy for? My Grandmother. she loves every single thing I give her.
Do you have a nativity scene? No, but we had one as a kid that I just loved.
Mail or email Christmas cards? Nope.
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? candle set. I don't like candles much
Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Love, Actually
When do you start shopping? I don't really shop much. The joy of working in the Retail Buying world! I also like to make many gifts
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep. Candle set
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? mint chocolate anything. hot chocolate, cinnamon rolls
Favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey. Fav Hymn: Angels we Have Heard on High and O Come All ye Faithful
Travel at Christmas or stay home? I normally stay home, but this year I am going to Fairhope to stay at with my sister, brother in law and nephew
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes.
Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both!
Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The guilty feeling you get when you don't give the bell-ringers any money. The traffic. and being single.
Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't really like themed Christmas trees. Growing up it was a hodge-podge of homemade ornaments mixed with store bought fancy ones.
Favorite for Christmas dinner? Anything besides the 'traditional' holiday food. I am not a big fan
What do you want for Christmas this year? An Acorn handlebar bag. so pretty!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment