Friday, May 30, 2008

A little note

Have you ever felt like crying for no reason whatsoever? That is how I feel tonight. The tears are so close. Nothing has happened to make these tears come tonight, it is more of a heaviness that I know will linger. As though these tears may take away some of the weight of the past 5 months, a general weariness that sometimes I forget about.

Just sending this to the great abyss out there.

Good night abyss.

2 comments:

Mamie said...

Yes, I know what you mean. Sometimes I have the same feeling...I want to cry, but I can't explain exactly why, and I don't know really who I'm crying for. That's when I figure that I want to cry for me, because it's not fair that I'm even having to deal with this; that I will never be quite the same; and that the rest of my life will be tinged with this underlying sadness. So, sometimes, I just cry and then move on. Sometimes I put it off "until tomorrow" but it tends to build up. So, if you feel like crying, go ahead and let it out. And you can call me anytime and just cry on the phone.

Liz said...

yup. i think it's part of the curse...

hope you get to drink at least some of your sorrows away at brewfest! :)