Fluctuat nec Mergitur "Tossed by the waves, she does not sink"
You know that first guy looks a little my ex-boyfriend from when I was 16....:D
yummy for reals.
i was going to make some comment about "bending it." keeping it to myself ...
I know I don't look like a girl who would love tattoos on a man... but sometimes appearances are deceiving.
A full or partial sleeve makes me go weak. Especially if unexpected, like on a farmer or 'clean cut' guy. Put some sandals on him and I am done for. Done for.
You know most guys wear sleeves at some point or another.... :P
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You know that first guy looks a little my ex-boyfriend from when I was 16....
:D
yummy for reals.
i was going to make some comment about "bending it." keeping it to myself ...
I know I don't look like a girl who would love tattoos on a man... but sometimes appearances are deceiving.
A full or partial sleeve makes me go weak. Especially if unexpected, like on a farmer or 'clean cut' guy. Put some sandals on him and I am done for. Done for.
You know most guys wear sleeves at some point or another....
:P
Post a Comment