Monday, March 10, 2008

mini madness




Does anyone know of a place that fixes Mini's? Mine has some water damage (ok, a lot of water damage to the electrical systems, I am an idiot...), and no one in town can fix it. I have been sent all over the place. The BMW place is sending me to Atlanta! Help!

Although a trip to the High Museum and Ikea don't sound so bad...

2 comments:

trip said...

Give the people at Oxmoor Automotive a call. Here is their info:

187 Oxmoor Rd
Homewood, AL 35209
(205) 942-4141

When I had my Volvo I used to take it there (and boy howdy did I take my car there on quite a regular basis; John can testify to this) and he did great work and I trusted him. I don't know if he works on Minis, but since it is likely based on BMW systems, he might be able to.

Elisa M said...

Thanks Trip! I called him and he gave me the name of a friend who I talked to and thinks he can do it. You are a life (and gas) saver!