That is what I feel like today. Sun is shining, I am wearing a spring dress (ok, I have a long sleeved T underneath and tights, but still...), loud music, sunroof open. I would give anything to be able to take the rest of the day off, get on my bike and just go. Water bottle on board, book in the basket, me and my thoughts and the wind and the sun. Glorious.
Days like today and I am all "What problems? My life is wonderful, perfect, sunny! who wants to plant something and then make pesto and drink mojitos and talk too loudly and laugh too hard and too long?"
ME, that's who.
it even makes me not care that I have 2 huge holes in the toes of my tights.
on a related note, a friend just told me that the State Motto for South Carolina is dum spiro spero, which apparently means "while I breathe, I hope." Isn't that lovely? Can someone steal a State's motto for their own? Well, I just did. Thanks, Trip for the info.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Haha, yes, me too. I am still on my skirt kick! I almost wore a spring dress today but it was just a SMIDGE too cold this morning. Sigh.
Oh, mojitos. Damn.
That was Susan, not David btw. No body is stopping him from drinking all the mojitos he wants. I wish I was a marsupial.
I think that when I am carrying a too heavy handbag-I wish I had a pouch...
CJ-I thought of you when I put this dress on this morning (not in a creepy way, I promise)
Oh, and I want mojitos and other summer drinks, too.
Maybe you can both come to my house and I can just smell your drinks. :-)
Susan, that sounds like a brilliant plan to me. :)
Post a Comment