Wednesday, January 2, 2008

help needed


I have found comfort in the oddest things this past week. A friends house where I stayed immediatly following Scott's death, Books that are distracting but lovely, routines that I love, like Starbucks coffee every morning. However, the thing that has brought me the most comfort is this little rubber ducky hot water bottle. I have slept with it hugged close every night. Here is where I need help: It does not belong to me. But I want, no, need one. If anyone can help me find one, I would be so grateful. There is not a maker's name on it, so I am a bit stumped. I suppose I could search the internet, but I just don't want to. Thanks so much.

And thank you for your support, prayer and love. It has been invaluable.

To comforting duckies,

Elisa

6 comments:

Carla Jean said...

I think I found it.

http://www.amazon.com/Bozzoli-Fasoli-Warm-Duck-Water-Bottle/dp/B0006O0XZC/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1199292519&sr=8-6

Praying for you.

Jessica said...

I ordered this for you. I know you weren't looking getting at that but I just can't deny anyone a rubber ducky!! Not Mose and not you!

Elisa M said...

Thank you so much! Both of you. Really, it is things like this that make me smile. Yea Duckies!

Anonymous said...

Praying lots and lots for you, Elisa. Yay, duckies!

JP said...

I'm glad they found your duck. Wanted to add my love to the pile -- thinking about you & wishing I could work magic.

Elisa M said...

CK and JP-Thanks so much. It is prayers of friends that are getting me through. Truly.