Monday, January 5, 2009

The Dynamo of Volition

I've Been Tagged. And this was pretty funny
1. Put your music playing device on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Write the song name down.*
4. Tag friends who might enjoy doing it themselves.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
The Christian's Hope can Never Fail-RMC music

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Fly me to the Moon-Sinatra

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
The Way you Make me Feel-Michael Jackson

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Walken-Wilco

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Absolutely Zero-Jason Mraz

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Outta My Head-M. Ward

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Swing Low, Sweet Chariot-She & Him

WHAT IS 2+2?
Cape Canaveral-Conor Oberst

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Skipping Stone-Amos Lee

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Let's Spend the Night Together-Rolling Stones

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Black Hole-She & Him

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Did you get my Message-Jason Mraz

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I want you (She's so Heavy)-The Beatles

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Under my Thumb-Rolling Stones

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Let the Music Play-G. Love feat. Ben Harper

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Summer of '69-Bryan Adams

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
In a Graveyard-Rufus Wainwright

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Strawberry Fields Forever-The Beatles

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
I'm only Sleeping-The Beatles

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Brooklyn I'm Calling-Joe Purdy

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Fighter Girl-Mason Jennings

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
A Beautiful Mess-Jason Mraz

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
19th Nervous Breakdown-The Rolling Stones

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
She's Mine-Brett Dennen

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Drive my Car-The Beatles

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Meg White-Ray Lamontagne

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
The Story-Tristan Prettyman

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
These Girls-Ryan Adams

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
The Dynamo of Volition-Jason Mraz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of those answers are crazy appropriate -wait I mean inappropriate- I mean... That's hilarious.

-Natalie