Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Not so scary

This year for Halloween i am going as Serena van der Woodsen from Gossip Girls. My good friend will be Blair, and we are going to (fashionably)kick some ass.

My inspiration is below. Aren't we fashion soulmates?! Good thing I bought new boots AND over the knee socks this weekend. Now how to do her hair...






Oh, and did I mention I have to ride my bike in this for at least 15 minutes?!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

not fair. i think that your and carrie's costumes should be as embarassing as whatever i'd have to wear in the water. serena? come on!

Elisa M said...

I am sure Serena swam.

ever tried riding a bike in a mini skirt?! Scary.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME.

Carrie said...

amanda you should've gone as chuck bass from that time they got busted breaking into the pool! all you would've needed was a stripey shirt and a key on a ribbon or something.