Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HelloGoodbye

The time has come, friends. I am going to be taking this blog down. It has been a whirlwind year since I started this little slice of the internet. I have enjoyed the hell out of it, but it is time for a more private life.

I have made great friends through this blog and am sad to go. It must be done. If you want to catch up with me, feel free to call or email me. I will continue to post on another blog that I am part of, Life as a Garden.

Thanks for your support and love. See you in real life!

(This post will stay up for a few days, after which my blog will be set to private)

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adios, ciao.

6 comments:

Carla Jean said...

I am, strangely, a little sad to see you go. But, y'know, see you in real life. :)

Mamie said...

While I'll surely miss "visiting" you ala the blog, I'm looking forward to keeping in touch in "real time."

Jessica said...

I am very sad to see you go but understand. Hopefully soon we can keep in touch "in person." We'll see you in a few months!!!

Natalie said...

It's been fun seeing you around the blog sphere. I admit that I always looked forward to your blogs. I found them challenging and refreshing.

Farewell, bloggy friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Elisa.

I am saddened by your decision, but I certainly understand your reasons for making it.

You are welcome to guest-post on my blog whenever you wish.

See you Friday!

Elisa M said...

Thank you everyone. I feel so (virtually and actually) loved.
Guest posting...now that is an idea that I could get behind!