Apparently, I have developed a case of adult onset acne. WTF!
Between this and the toll that gravity is taking...well, it's not good.
No picture today because, obviously, I don't want anyone to see this monstrosity.
Also, did anyone see where Larry Langford wants the schools to pay to repair their own sidewalks so that the money he appropriated to it can go to something more worthwhile...the olympic village in Fairfield.
"Tensions between the city and the school board reached a peak this week when the City Council took $7.9 million previously committed for sidewalks and other improvements at schools and applied it to the redevelopment of Fair Park. "
full article here.
So what does Larry plan to do to ease the tensions....GRITS!! (and coffee and eggs and sausage). Apparently, this will do the trick. Says Larry "I'm going to take them all to breakfast and sit down and just talk about the direction in which the city is going and how it's important that the school system and the city be on the same page," he said. "Someone is going to have to push it forward. I will try again."
how noble. and Giving. That Larry is such a team player.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ick. Reality checks bite. You might ask Debbie about the acne and see if she has any insights. She'll probably tell you to drink more water :D It's her favorite answer to any question.
(It's really good advice. I love her bunches. And yes I might be writing slightly tongue in cheek.)
Post a Comment