As I was unpacking my car at my new little apartment where I am recovering from my recent split with a drug addicted fiancee who was stealing from me, I thought "Where is Zack Braff to put together the perfect soundtrack for my life?". That is just what I need, some appropriately poignant underground-but-about-to-explode-into-pop-culture songs to tug at your heartstrings but still make you feel hip. I mean, jeez, can't a girl get a soundtrack?
Any song ideas, please let me know.
On another note: Stay away from drugs. They kill everything. My life is a mess b/c of a drug that is prescribed to cancer patients, but is extremely physically and mentally addictive. Apparently, addiction to this is very common in young cancer patients. WHY DO THEY KEEP PRESCRIBING IT? There are other meds out there that are not so addictive. Ok, getting off my hurt little soapbox.
Happy Holidays and Just say No,
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment