Sometimes I wish that someone would try to kick my ass so that I could kick THEIRS. Then my insecurity (or maybe rationality) tells me that I would
A. Run scared
B. get my butt kicked into next week
But I still want the chance. As the wise Tyler Durden said "How much can you know about yourself if you have never been in a fight?"
I think that between my general anger, my boxing history (hitting a bag in my apartment and trying to get out of the way when it swings back), and my length, I could do this. Plus my hair is short, so less to grab on to.
These are some of the things I think about while laying in bed. that and how I can get everyone to call me "the prettiest girl in the world".
so next time you see me, bring it on.
or tell me I'm pretty
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment